50 Reasons to Attend Business Boutique 1-Day
We polled the thousands of women who have already attended a Business Boutique event. We asked them why they think someone should attend Business Boutique, and we were amazed and excited by the wide variety of answers! It made me...
We polled the thousands of women who have already attended a Business Boutique event. We asked them why they think someone should attend Business Boutique, and we were amazed and excited by the wide variety of answers!
It made me so proud, because it shows how this event can touch women’s lives in so many different ways. Everyone’s situation is unique, but Business Boutique offers something applicable and specific to each and everyone who attends. Here are some of my favorites!
Come to a Business Boutique event if you’re looking to:
- Learn how to balance a business with kids and a family.
- Quit your “day job” and follow your small-business dream.
- Be the best businesswoman you can be.
- Make your vision a reality.
- Help your kids figure out different ways to use their education and skillset.
- Get inspired by other creative and engaging women.
- Learn the latest tricks and tools of the trade.
- Renew your vision and update your goals.
- Learn the basics of running a business.
- Discover something new after losing a job.
- Meet entrepreneurs in your area who are on the same journey as you.
- Gain new skills to expand your business.
- Squash the excuses, move past the fear, and start on your dream.
- Get out of hobby mode and start making real money.
- Take your career to the next level.
- Contribute to your family’s income in a significant way.
- Reach your full potential.
- Learn how to market your business effectively.
- Discover business topics you didn’t even know that you didn’t know.
- Supplement your income to invest more of your time in ministry.
- Gain wisdom and guidance from experts in every facet of business.
- Ditch the corporate rat race.
- Be able to retire and still make money on the side.
- Help your spouse get their side-business up and running.
- Learn where to start when you have an idea.
- Have guidance through your confusion.
- Teach others how to start a business.
- Begin a new chapter in life.
- Start working for yourself.
- Finally get serious about your business idea.
- Stay ahead of the curve.
- Find that first client.
- Feel a greater purpose for all of your hard work.
- Start small with the hopes of one day owning your own business.
- Start doing what you love and what you’re passionate about.
- Get a plan to grow your business.
- Take your idea from concept to reality.
- Stay at home and spend more time with your kids.
- Get energized about your business aspirations.
- Explore the plans that God has for you.
- Go from wishing to doing.
- Learn how to succeed in the online business world.
- Overcome the feeling of frustration.
- Get unstuck from whatever is holding you back.
- Learn how to use social media in the most effective way.
- Monetize your website and increase web traffic.
- Hang out with your mom for a fun girls’ weekend.
- Be encouraged to spend time focusing on you and your dreams.
- Get permission to say yes to yourself.
- Get out of the office for a couple of days.
You just won’t find the guidance and support of Business Boutique anywhere else. And now, we’re taking Business Boutique on the road, in an all-new format, to four cities next spring: Los Angeles, Sacramento, Atlanta, and San Antonio. In just one day, Business Boutique 1-Day will give you the essentials you need to start or grow a business.
I want you to succeed in your business dream, and I’d love to see you at one of our Business Boutique 1-Day events soon!