5 Favorites From Business Boutique: Day 2
Y’all, my heart is so full. This weekend, I’ve been inspired by the brilliant speakers I shared the stage with and the passionate women who brought their dreams and A-game to this event. I’m so proud of this Business Boutique...
Y’all, my heart is so full. This weekend, I’ve been inspired by the brilliant speakers I shared the stage with and the passionate women who brought their dreams and A-game to this event. I’m so proud of this Business Boutique movement and can’t wait to hear the success stories that come out of our time together in Nashville!
Here are 5 of my favorite memories from day 2:
1. Hillary Scott shared such a personal story with us. It was an honest, raw moment, and I couldn’t help but notice how lovingly her husband (who also happens to be her drummer) was looking on.
2. That’s Amy Porterfield and Jeremy Cowart. Backstage, the speakers were fangirl-ing (and fanboy-ing?) over each other. We all have such a genuine love and respect for each other, and I know that came through each session.
3. Getting to meet so many of you and hear how Business Boutique is affecting your lives was definitely a highlight. Just yesterday, a woman named Carla said:
“When I signed up months and months ago, I had no idea what this conference would be about, and I almost decided not to come. But as always, God knows what’s best for me and what I have needed most in my life right now and that’s exactly what yesterday delivered to me. Bold faith. Honest vulnerability. Empowering support. Thank you for delivering God’s sustenance to me when I decided to ‘just show up.’”
4. Donald Miller had so much practical information on how to create a brand through storytelling. Everyone was taking lots and lots of notes!
5. I had a dance party to Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” with 3,000 of my best friends.
It’s bittersweet to see this weekend come to an end, but I hope to see even more of you on the road in 2017 for the Business Boutique 1-Day events! Until then, remember that God created you on purpose for a purpose. Now is your time to shine!