Frequently Asked Questions
- Is child care provided?
- Child care will not be available. There will be a nursing mothers room available for use.
- Can I bring my child?
- The length of the event and setting is not ideal for young children. A room will be available for nursing mothers at the event.
- Will the event accommodate attendees with disabilities?
- The event is wheelchair accessible. Contact Customer Care with questions at 888.227.3223.
- Can I bring a group?
- For groups of five or more, contact Live Event Sales at 800.844.6934.
- Can I sell my own products at Business Boutique?
- Marketplace Boutiquer Passes are available for you to set up your own booth. Please visit contact our Live Events Sales Team for more information: 800.844.6934.
- What if I can’t attend? Can I get a refund?
- Passes are nonrefundable, but are transferrable for any future live event.
- Do I have to print my pass and bring it with me to the event?
- In order to register onsite, you will need to either print your pass or have a digital pass available on your mobile device.
- What if I want to become a sponsor of this event?
- If you are interested in sponsoring this event nationally, please email email@example.com or call 888.227.3223.
- Is sign language interpretation provided?
- We can accommodate attendees requiring sign language interpretation. Please contact Live Event Sales at 800.844.6934 to request an interpreter.
- Can I purchase a video recording of the event?
- Business Boutique will not be recorded, so the content will not be available after the event.
- Can my husband join me at the event?
- While the event tends to be mostly ladies . . . men are always welcome!
Business Boutique Nashville
- What does a VIP Pass include?
- A commemorative VIP Event Badge
The best seats in the house
Access to the VIP lounge
Lunch on Friday with main stage speaker panel
- What does a Premier Ticket include?
- Reserved seating at the front of the main auditorium
A commemorative premier event badge
- When does the event begin?
- Registration and Marketplace will open at 6pm on October 24 and 7:30am on October 25 & 26.
- When does the event end?
- Business Boutique Nashville will conclude by 1:30pm on Saturday, October 26.
- Where is the event located?
- Our event will be held at Cornerstone Church at 726 W. Old Hickory Blvd. Madison, TN 37115.
- What airport should I fly into?
- Nashville International (BNA)
- Where should I stay?
- Our Business Boutique Team is in the process of securing a special group rate at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. More information will be coming soon.
- Is the Business Boutique event held at Opryland Hotel?
- While the event hotel will be the Opryland Hotel, the event will be held at Cornerstone Church, located at : 726 W Old Hickory Blvd, Madison, TN 37115.
- What do I wear?
- This is a causal event. The main auditorium tends to be chilly, so bring a sweater.
- Where do I park?
- Parking is free and on-site at the venue.
- Are there concessions on-site?
- There is a café located on-site and will be open for the event.
- What do I do for lunch on Friday?
- You will have 90 minutes for lunch, on Friday. Lunch is on your own, unless you hold a VIP ticket. There will be food trucks on-site throughout the event, as well as restaurants nearby. Check out the app the week of the event to find more details!
- Will there be options available for those with dietary needs?
- Food options will be available but we cannot guarantee onsite options will fit all dietary needs. You will have the option to visit nearby restaurants during lunch, if you so choose.
- Can I sign up for the breakouts I want to attend?
- We will have pre-registration, as well as registration on-site for breakouts. Stay tuned for the e-mails to register!